The Information We Collect
How We Use the Information
Third Party Content
Portions of District 17’s Website may contain links to other Websites. When accessing anyone of these links, the site you are entering will open in a NEW window. We have provided these links to facilitate information about AA activities in other areas and cities. Our links do not necessarily indicate District 17’s review, endorsement, affiliation, or approval. They are provided as a service only. Therefore, District 17 has no control over the content and/or accuracy of information found therein. You should consult other website’s privacy statement for more information, as those practices may differ from ours.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or District 17, you may contact: [email protected]
mailto:[email protected]The purpose of this website is:
- To serve the fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous in Northern Ontario;
- To serve as a resource for AA members, professionals working with alcoholics, the media, and the public at large;
- To provide accurate and consistent information about District 17 Northern Ontario and Alcoholics Anonymous;
- To provide information about AA services;
- To encourage participation of members, groups and committees in AA services and activities.
- The content is primarily drawn from existing AA materials;
- The Web site provides contact information to AA World Services, other areas in Ontario, Sudbury Central Office, Meeting Lists, and Answering Services in District 17;
- Current Policy is subject to review and revision;
- District 17 welcomes suggestions and corrections for this Website. You may contact: [email protected]
Event Posting Policy
To have an event listed please use the online submission form found on all event pages.
Flyer submission guidelines:
Please submit flyer in Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF file (.pdf) format that does not reference last names or email addresses containing personal names as
per guidelines. Event flyers are posted ‘as is’.
Events listed are a courtesy to the fellowship and do not imply endorsement of, nor affiliation with events.